- “Robert Walters predicts that online banking penetration in the UK will hit 90% by the end of 2020, driven by a combination of a Covid-19 legacy, a strong fintech sector and investments by banks in digital technology.
- Deutsche Bank CEO Christian Sewing told investors recently: ‘Technology is more important than ever – a fact that the coronavirus crisis is serving to highlight very well. Digital business models are the big winners, and this trend won’t suddenly reverse once the pandemic subsides.’”
- “Not too long ago, NASDAQ predicted that by the year 2040, as much as 95% of shopping will be facilitated by ecommerce. Similarly, Shopify Plus estimates that by the year 2021, worldwide retail ecommerce sales will reach $4.9 trillion
- Today, it is either go digital or go home. So, for all businesses looking for an ecommerce mobile app builder, Studio Store could be an interesting option.”
“If and when machines possess human-level artificial general intelligence, Bostrom thinks they could quickly go on to make themselves even smarter and become superintelligent. At this point, it’s anyone’s guess what happens next.
The dangers of A.I. If AI somehow became much more powerful, there are three main ways in which it could end up causing harm, according to Bostrom. They are:
- AI could do something bad to humans.
- Humans could do something bad to each other using AI.”
“While only a small portion of ecommerce sales come from social channels, consumer adoption has grown in the past year. We expect that more than 75 million US social network users ages 14 and older will make at least one purchase from a social channel in 2020, up 17.3% from 2019.”
“AI plays a critical role in transforming the ecommerce customer experience. It reduces buyer friction, drives higher conversions, and decreases manual effort for merchandisers.
Join Coveo and Accenture on this webinar where we will explore and showcase how using AI and data can enable you to thrive by delivering the experiences your customers expect.
- Learn how to make the most of your online channel now by making sense of all the data that you have
- Use AI to understand customer behaviour and language to enable them to find, explore and buy products, intuitively
- Deliver personalised product and content recommendations for each shopper
- Leverage AI to impact every aspect of a brands’ ecommerce experience, from content to recommendations”