- Accurate data analysis
- Early detection of fraud attack
- AI stops nuanced abuse attacks
- Frees up, fraud analysts
- Reduction of false positives
- AI reduces the friction customers’ experience.
- Effective attack detection
- Achieve regulatory compliance”
- “Before retiring from top-tier investment bank Goldman Sachs, Marty Chavez, the firm’s tech evangelist, predicted that it will be as important for traders to know how to code as “writing an English sentence.”
- About 75% of Citi’s trading activities were conducted electronically in 2019.
- One of the largest expenditures at the banks is technology. They are each spending upwards of $10 billion every year.
- Artificial intelligence, robotics, sophisticated software and technology will ultimately replace large groups of employees”
Image credit Getty
- “The value of AI in the fintech market is expected to rise four times by end-2024.
- The use of the technology is not limited to a single area, Fininbox head of development Anton Zujev remarked, with AI tools being utilised in customer service and fraud prevention.”
Head of Business Development
- “Kount, the leading provider of AI-driven fraud prevention, announced it has ranked as a leader for growth and innovation in the 2020 Frost Radar in the U.S. E-commerce Fraud Prevention Market report.
- Kount’s vast data network and the ability of Kount’s AI and machine learning to use this data across the network, finding patterns and behaviors that would otherwise be hidden.”
Kount – https://www.kount.com