“AI plays a critical role in transforming the ecommerce customer experience. It reduces buyer friction, drives higher conversions, and decreases manual effort for merchandisers.
Join Coveo and Accenture on this webinar where we will explore and showcase how using AI and data can enable you to thrive by delivering the experiences your customers expect.
- Learn how to make the most of your online channel now by making sense of all the data that you have
- Use AI to understand customer behaviour and language to enable them to find, explore and buy products, intuitively
- Deliver personalised product and content recommendations for each shopper
- Leverage AI to impact every aspect of a brands’ ecommerce experience, from content to recommendations”
“According to a study conducted by CMR and NASSCOM, 74% top Indian IT decision makers support the need for artificial intelligence in the BFSI sector. Further, emphasizing on technological advancement such as Chatbot enables banking solutions and process automation expected to drive the AI in the banking market.”
How COVID-19 Impacting AI in Banking Market Globally? Top Players: Google, Microsoft, Intel, Cognizant
“Many commentators predicted that 2020 would be the “year of the fintech” as truly digital banks began to redefine the customer experience. But, since the onset of the pandemic, leading challenger banks have seen a significant drop in app downloads. In the UK, Monzo, Revolut and Starling saw app downloads decline 18% -36% in March. Although incumbent banks still face challenges, it seems likely that customers are keeping their money where they feel it is safest – with traditional banks, which have built customer trust over many years.”
- “Online sales in the U.S. jumped 74% for its fiscal first quarter that ended April 30, which captured the brunt of the pandemic’s outbreak. Same-store sales rose 10% at U.S. Walmart stores on strong sales of food, health and wellness goods.
- Ken Perkins, president of research firm Retail Metrics, said he expects earnings will be down 36.6% for the 103 retailers he tracks compared to the year-ago period.”