“With the only solution helping online retailers block Online Journey Hijacking, Namogoo uses analytics and machine learning to prevent the injection of unauthorized ads that direct consumers to competitors’ sites. Powered by these AI analytics, Namogoo’s report illustrates the scale and impact of this problem on both user experience and online business revenue. The findings are based on an analysis of billions of page views in 2018 across various eCommerce verticals in the U.S. and Europe.”
“The patented technology is integral to the company’s artificially intelligent marketing automation system for digital banking, which is being deployed by a rapidly growing number of banks and credit unions. Financial institutions rely on the Micronotes platform to dialogue with digital banking users who seldom visit branches.
Micronotes is the leader in AI-driven marketing automation for financial institutions. The company’s fast, automated and cloud-based digital platform applies machine learning to customer data to improve engagement and effectively cross-sell financial services through digital channels.”
- “Among the fundamental changes PSD2 brings to the table, is that banks are now obligated to open up their IT infrastructure to Third Party Providers. This regulation constitutes payment services companies as direct competitors of banks.
Integration with AI
- According to a 2017 report by PWC, AI-focused FinTech start-ups have attracted investments with an average of US$1 billion. Until recently, the most common use of Artificial Intelligence in the financial sector has been the operations of virtual customer services — aka Chatbots.”
- “According to the report, the office has generated $1.25 billion in business value by using AI and advanced analytics in areas including sales, marketing, manufacturing and product design.
- For instance, Intel has optimized its parts inventory with an intelligent, automated system that has reduced time to decision from six months to one week and increased savings by $58 million.
- In the area of product validation, according to the report, AI has resulted in 50 percent less debug duplication and 70 percent less regression testing. It’s increased the number of issues identified by 50 percent at half the budget.
- The Sales Assist pilot program was deployed globally in 2018 and made a $46 million positive impact on sales that year. “
“In this installment of our eCommerce Influencer Series, we are excited to have Springbot Chief Marketing Officer Erika Jolly Brookes join us.
Q: Artificial Intelligence is a big buzzword now. What role does AI play today in digital marketing and what may we expect from AI in the future?
AI is yet another technology that’s traditionally been out of reach for smaller merchants. Put plainly, in order for it to impact the 99% of online retailers that fall into the SMB or SOHO buckets, it has to be accessible, integrated and affordable. Otherwise, it’s a non-factor. I do think we’ll eventually see more democratization of AI, but right now it’s too complex to implement or even integrate into an average online storeowner’s existing tech stack or workflows.”
Jackpot…this article on Bank of America is a goldmine of data for mobile, voice and digital. Use these numbers in your next business case pitch for capital funding.
- “The bank said that it ended its first quarter with 27.1 million active mobile banking users, up 9 percent from a year ago, and digital sales were 27 percent of all consumer banking revenue.
- The bank said that it ended its first quarter with 27.1 million active mobile banking users, up 9 percent from a year ago, and digital sales were 27 percent of all consumer banking revenue.
- In addition, Bank of America said it had 5.4 million Zelle users, up 2.7 times from launch in June 2017.
- Bank of America also recently launched Erica, an artificial intelligence platform that has 6.3 million users.
- 77% of our deposit transactions are now down through digital means.
- Merrill Lynch, which has 60 percent of clients using an online or mobile platform across the company.”
- “Amazon, with Alexa, had 67% of the market share in the United States in 2018, while Google had about 30% share, according to eMarketer.
- Few people use voice assistants and speakers for shopping.Voice commerce in 2018 will reach $2.10 billion — just 0.4% of U.S. ecommerce sales, per eMarketer.
- “We are working to develop voice and AI assistant technologies that may work across our family of AR/VR products including Portal, Oculus and future products,” a Facebook spokesperson acknowledged to Search Marketing Daily”
To check out the latest Oculus products check out this link https://www.oculus.com
- “I’m absolutely convinced that there’s going to be a huge job shortage,” he told Maria Bartiromo on Tuesday. ”And by that I mean not enough people to fill the jobs that are open because of this.”
- “There’s no question that it’s disruptive,” he added. ”This is not a job killer. This is a job creator.”
“Universities in China will welcome the first group of undergraduate students majoring in artificial intelligence in September.
According to a list issued by the Ministry of Education, 35 universities received approval to establish the four-year undergraduate AI-related majors amid the country’s drive to build a strong AI talent pool.”
- “We live in a world peppered with countless digital interfaces, devices and platforms, which makes our online and offline space a behavioral-data-goldmine. Further development of cutting-edge technologies – from 5G to deep learning and ubiquitous computing – means the ability to gather and decipher behavioral patterns and anomalies in real-time and real-space will be boundless.
- ‘We can write equations about it. We can predict it. We can influence it. We can engineer it,’ says Alex (Sandy) Pentland – an MIT professor, data scientist, author and social physics pioneer.”