“Remarkety Inc., a leading provider of data-driven marketing automation solutions, introduced the Remarkety SMS Marketing platform, a new marketing solution that enables eCommerce companies to create and deliver personalized, hyper-targeted SMS messages that propel customers to action and improve ROI.”
- “Luther.AI, which purports to be Google for your memory by capturing and transcribing audio recordings, while using AI to deliver the right information from your virtual memory bank in the moment of another online conversation or via search.
- It starts by recording your interactions throughout the day. For starters, that will be online meetings in a browser, as we find ourselves in a time where that is the way we interact most often. Over time though, they envision a high-quality 5G recording device you wear throughout your day at work and capture your interactions.“
Image Credits: Jan Hakan Dahlstrom / Getty Images
- “Even the most ardent digital marketing proponent might be startled by the prediction that 100% of advertising will be online and automated by 2025.
- First, about 65% of the ads in 2025 will be online ads. Second, the other 35% will also be digital, but not online.
- ‘Maximizing cash flow is very different than maximizing ROI,” Darveau-Garneau states. “The best advice I can give you in your performance marketing strategy is to build a dashboard that motivates your marketing teams to maximize profitability, as opposed to efficiency.’”
Nicolas Darveau-Garneau, Chief Evangelist at Google.
“At the turn of this decade, there is a surge of no-code AI platforms. More and more businesses are looking to leverage the power of artificial intelligence to build smarter software-based products. But execution becomes an obstacle for many. It’s a challenge for startups to find people with relevant machine learning expertise as the field is always a work in progress.
Photo by UX Store on Unsplash”
Top 8 AI Technologies used in Mobile Apps
- “Speech Recognition Technology
- Natural Language Technology
- Machine Learning
- Emotion Recognition
- Image Recognition
- Text Recognition”