“If and when machines possess human-level artificial general intelligence, Bostrom thinks they could quickly go on to make themselves even smarter and become superintelligent. At this point, it’s anyone’s guess what happens next.
The dangers of A.I. If AI somehow became much more powerful, there are three main ways in which it could end up causing harm, according to Bostrom. They are:
- AI could do something bad to humans.
- Humans could do something bad to each other using AI.”
“While only a small portion of ecommerce sales come from social channels, consumer adoption has grown in the past year. We expect that more than 75 million US social network users ages 14 and older will make at least one purchase from a social channel in 2020, up 17.3% from 2019.”
“AI plays a critical role in transforming the ecommerce customer experience. It reduces buyer friction, drives higher conversions, and decreases manual effort for merchandisers.
Join Coveo and Accenture on this webinar where we will explore and showcase how using AI and data can enable you to thrive by delivering the experiences your customers expect.
- Learn how to make the most of your online channel now by making sense of all the data that you have
- Use AI to understand customer behaviour and language to enable them to find, explore and buy products, intuitively
- Deliver personalised product and content recommendations for each shopper
- Leverage AI to impact every aspect of a brands’ ecommerce experience, from content to recommendations”
“According to a study conducted by CMR and NASSCOM, 74% top Indian IT decision makers support the need for artificial intelligence in the BFSI sector. Further, emphasizing on technological advancement such as Chatbot enables banking solutions and process automation expected to drive the AI in the banking market.”
How COVID-19 Impacting AI in Banking Market Globally? Top Players: Google, Microsoft, Intel, Cognizant