“The company hasn’t yet shared details on tuning into the AI event, but it’ll likely be streamed on its YouTube account like the first Tesla AI Day. That’s what Musk has used for high-profile events for the carmaker and two of his other companies, rocket maker SpaceX and brain-computer interconnect designer Neuralink.”
- “Using AI generates a 40% bump in marketing productivity, according to MobiDev figures. The use of algorithmic systems can lead to hours of savings in managing accounts, resulting in greater or equal returns with less budget.
- In another study, 41% of marketers reported revenue improvements after using AI in their email campaigns, with a 13% improvement in click-through rates on average.
- According to Salesforce data, 56% of buyers are interested in purchasing only from brands that they perceive as innovative. A set-and-forget strategy may work at creating personalized content to start, but it will need to be monitored to ensure it’s still effective.”
- “Incode allows financial institutions to effectively capture customer data from their ID, verify identity documents, authenticate facial biometrics and identify any potential security risks up to 5 times faster than traditional onboarding processes.
- ‘Instead of going to the bank and going through the long process of proving who you are, it’s going to be a 30-second experience,’ says Amper. ‘You go through onboarding once, authenticate with a selfie and provide consent, you’re going to be able to open a bank account in 30 seconds.’
- So far, Incode has achieved a 40 per cent increase in conversion rates and a 20 per cent improvement in registration abandonment.”
“Grand View Research values the global chatbot market at $525.7 million in 2021 and expects it to rise at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 25.7% from 2022 to 2030. With a market this large and only growing, it can be difficult for businesses looking to find the right chatbot solution for them.
Top AI Chatbots 2022
“The trick to making a good AI-powered chatbot might be to have humans tell it how to behave—and force the model to back up its claims using the internet, according to a new paper by Alphabet-owned AI lab DeepMind.
In a new non-peer-reviewed paper out today, the team unveils Sparrow, an AI chatbot that is trained on DeepMind’s large language model Chinchilla.”