“Fintech space is one of the fastest growing industry across the world, owing to the rising penetration of internet users. The users are rapidly switching to mobile devices to perform a transaction or related actions, owing to rising ease and growing internet user base. Thus, mobile technologies are supporting the fintech revolution, providing innovative, secure, and accessible solutions to financial services and products, and are using AI for managing structured and unstructured data.”
- “Recently, a team of scientists from University of California, Riverside managed to create an AI capable of distinguishing smells from one another based on the chemical makeup of the odor in question.
- The human nose contains approximately 400 olfactory receptors (ORs) that are activated when chemicals enter the nose.
- As Phy.org reported, Ray explained that researchers attempted to model human olfactory percepts through a combination of machine learning algorithms and chemical informatics.
- According to the researchers, the OR activity could be used to correctly predict the percepts of 146 different chemicals.”
- “U.S. Bank has launched a service called the U.S. Bank Smart Assistant, marking the latest financial institution to incorporate AI-based voice commands into its mobile banking app.
- “Our Smart Assistant has been under development for 18 months — with the goal of continuing pushing our customer experience forward so our customers can bank where and how they want.”
- “For those staying home due to the pandemic, the Smart Assistant will be able to help take care of common tasks without going to the bank.”
- Digital has become increasingly important at U.S. Bank, accounting for 75% of service transactions and 46% of loan sales.”
- “A recent study by marketing advisory firm Econsultancy1 found that 65% of marketers spend more of their time creating content than any other activity supporting digital campaigns.
- To offer time-savings, Sitecore Content Hub 3.4 adds Content AI to analyze image similarity so brands have instantaneous access to alternative images in the Digital asset Management
- Consumption of video content has grown and continues to grow exponentially, with 85% of U.S. internet users saying they watch online video content,”
- “A superb example of how AI can allow personalization in business operations can be found in the case of Starbucks. The global coffee chain brand designed 400,000 different types of emails created based on the data of individual preferences, tastes, and choices.
- The most important aspect of AI in making an impact over A/B testing is that it leaves no scope for vague assessment or guessing. The data-driven insights guiding the A/B testing is more possible now as website cookies provide clear insights concerning user behavior.”