- Thursday, April 2nd, 2020 at 11am PST
- Upcoming webinar titled “H2O.ai in the Cloud” where Vinod Iyengar, Vice President of Customer Success and Product at H2O.ai and Rafael Coss, Community Maker at H2O.ai, will walk you through H2O.ai’s technology offerings in the cloud and how you can get started on your AI transformation journey today from your cloud environment or ours.
- Register Here
- “Transportation startup Via today announced that it has raised $200 million in series E financing, bringing its total raised to over $500 million at a $2.25 billion valuation — more than double its $1 billion valuation in 2017.
- To date, the company says it has provided over 70 million rides around the world, up from 50 million as of July 2019.
- a report from Edison Trends found that consumer spending on ride-sharing plummeted up to 21% in the seven-day period ending March 16, with further declines likely”
“The small, low-power screens range from basic displays for showing simple head-up information on sports eyewear, through to Full HD, RGB screens that can replicate a smartphone interface as though it’s floating in front of the wearer.”
“‘The AI Ladder’ is a practical guide to help businesses evaluate where they are in their artificial intelligence journey and what they need to take to launch an AI solution. Robert Thomas, general manager of IBM data and artificial intelligence, explores AI’s drivers, values, opportunities, and challenges. Paperback $49.99.”
“JD.com teamed up with international liquor brands…to host a three hour live show and introduce liquor products for viewers to buy with a single click. During a single show, sales of whiskey products from a single partner increased eight times compared to the previous day.”