- “One hindrance in the adoption of AI could be the perceived complexity and expenses of the exercise. A requirement to have data clean and in central point, employing data scientists to undertake analysis, build and test models, then having the flexibility to react to a model’s outcome sounds like a difficult and expensive journey.
- Winjit’s PredictSense is an end-to-end machine learning platform powered by AutoML to create AI-powered analytical solutions. Drag-and-drop low code functionality gives the layman a tool to be able to generate machine learning models and deploy them in to live databases.”
Headquarters: Canada (Quebec City & Montreal Office)
Key Product: Coveo Relevance Cloud
- Intelligent Search – Serve relevant content quickly with automatic query completion and intelligently ranked results. Deepen your understanding of the people you serve with data and insights from every search.
- Recommender – Accurately predict what each user will want and automatically display the most relevant content for them. Connect search insights to interaction data from any touchpoint for a truly seamless experience.
- Content Personalization – Deliver content, interfaces, and journeys tailored to individuals, not segments. Let AI personalize content instantly, letting clicks and queries shape the experience, not thousands of rules.
- Website: Dell, nCino, Palo Alto Networks
- eCommerce: Famous Footwear and Allen Edmonds
- Expense Reduction: Tableau
- Forrester – Leader in Cognitive Search
- Gartner – 4.7 stars in Gartner Peer Insights
- Forrester – Strong performer in Journey Orchestration
Louis Têtu (Chairman and CEO) – linkedin.com/in/louis-tetu-29a1167
Laurent Simoneau (Founder, President and CTO) – linkedin.com/in/lsimoneau
- Service customers report +300% case deflections
- Ecommerce customers report +28X add-to-cart conversions
- Workplace customers report 160% ESAT scores
- Delivering relevance in 1,500+ customer deployments
Differentiator: Intelligent Search
“Emerging AI Trends in 2021
Beyond these notable trends in 2020, the year ahead will likely see larger and larger language models being built, with experts declaring the possibility of a 10-trillion parameter model making its first appearance in 2021. AI will continue to accelerate new discoveries in biology and medicine, whether that may be building upon previously intractable problems like how proteins enfold, or developing customized pharmaceuticals for personalized medical treatments. Given the existing problems of algorithmic bias and a multitude of privacy concerns, ethics and data privacy in AI will continue to be major issues, meaning that interest in potential solutions like de-biasing algorithms, anonymizing algorithms, and federated learning will only continue to intensify.”
“By 2020, in fact, the India internet economy is projected to grow to $250 Bn, backed mostly by ecommerce which is set to clock a record growth rate of 51%. And, IBEF predicts that India is likely to overtake the US to become the second-largest ecommerce market (behind China) by 2034.”
- “We’re currently experiencing a significant period of transformation throughout the marketing and advertising industry with the deprecation of the cookie and third-party trackers. While this shift will cause a fair bit of disruption throughout our ecosystem, we believe there’s an opportunity for AI to shape the industry with the same impact that programmatic had years ago.
- As with any new technology, the pace of adoption is tied to the education and experimentation of the technology itself. While there hasn’t been a true resistance to AI, only about 25% of global companies understand the true value of AI, and today it isn’t widely used across the digital advertising ecosystem.”