- “The pandemic didn’t necessarily introduce companies to DX. However, it rapidly accelerated the importance of digital projects seemingly overnight, as 69% of companies’ board of directors say the effects of Covid-19 have accelerated digital business initiatives.
- It is unprecedented for any project on an executive’s list of priorities to make this overnight jump to the top, and now these digital projects are flourishing in three distinct value areas: cost, growth and customer experience.
- Cut costs to model DX for future success
- Spur growth with digital-driven programs
- Rejuvenate the customer experience”