“Because of accurate AI algorithms, churn probability predictions improve customer retention. This is crucial as customers frequently stir without obvious warning signs. Therefore, it is challenging to run mainly targeted anti-churn campaigns. On the other side, retention activities can be costly, sometimes much more so than the value a potential customer may bring.”
Artificial Intelligence Solutions for Banking
“The environmental impact of AI will be lowered significantly; estimates today indicate that training a large AI model once represents the equivalent of the lifetime carbon footprint of five automobiles.”
– “Open rates for automated messages saw a 76.25% increase year-over-year.
– Automated messages drew a 21.24% click rate, a 15.37% year-over-year lift.
– Promotional campaign (traditional scheduled messages) conversion rates increased 5.37%, an 88% year-over-year increase.
– The conversion rate of automated lifecycle messages increased to 22.39%, a 63% year-over-year lift and a 335% increase over promotional campaigns.”
- “How do you reimagine what you do for a new era of AI-powered competition?
- Machines are handling more work, but arguably without a high level of automation, UBS employees would find it hard to get their jobs done. The firm now has more than 2,000 software bots operating across the business, growing steadily
- Marcus (Goldman Sachs) has been able to leverage a technology stack based on API microservices architecture to build distribution partnerships with Apple, Amazon, JetBlue, and Intuit.
- In the first 6 months of 2020, his tech-teams have clocked over 45,000 training hours, with 50,000 courses available.”
Arthur Debat/Getty Images