- “Customers Want Quick Contactless Payment Methods
- Legacy Systems Costs Banks Huge Chunks of Money
- Offering Omnichannel Banking Services
- Conversational AI is a Key to Increase Revenue
- Conversational AI Adoption is a Survival Imperative for the Banks
- Banks can Avail Enterprise-Grade Security
- Conversational AI Helps Banks Adapt Quickly”
“According to a 2020 eMarketer study, 38.5% of the U.S. population use voice assistants to connect with their smartphones or other gadgets, double-digit growth over the last year attributed to increased stay-at-home behavior.”
- “At the recent Data for AI 2020 conference, Khalifeh Al Jadda shared deep insights into how The Home Depot is tackling these existential retail issues
- Home Depot has built a state-of-the-art sentiment analysis system which automates the process of understanding customers complaints as well as the features that customers like about our products.
- We have seen lift in the engagement and conversion rates after deploying these advanced data-driven techniques especially when those techniques enable personalized experience.”
- “Luther.AI, which purports to be Google for your memory by capturing and transcribing audio recordings, while using AI to deliver the right information from your virtual memory bank in the moment of another online conversation or via search.
- It starts by recording your interactions throughout the day. For starters, that will be online meetings in a browser, as we find ourselves in a time where that is the way we interact most often. Over time though, they envision a high-quality 5G recording device you wear throughout your day at work and capture your interactions.“
Image Credits: Jan Hakan Dahlstrom / Getty Images
“The Global Conversational AI Market is Expected to Grow from 4.8 Billion in 2020 to USD 13.9 Billion by 2025, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 21.9% During the Forecast Period.
Increasing demand for AI-powered customer support services, omnichannel deployment, and reduced chatbot development cost to drive the growth of Conversational AI market”