- “Gartner expects that by 2026, ‘25% of people will spend at least one hour a day in the metaverse for work, shopping, education, social media and/or entertainment.’
- I believe that the metaverse isn’t just a destination we reach through technological devices, but rather a digital identity we carry across platforms and experiences. It seems that regardless of how we define this concept, the role of digital identity remains a constant across all visions of the metaverse.
- For the metaverse to ultimately succeed, I believe there are three main technological capabilities that must be present:
- Personalization of the user’s identity or identities.
- The ability to carry identities across platforms.
- Access from the user’s mobile device.”