- “LCNC platforms let people build enterprise-grade apps with minimal programming effort, offering a roadmap away from the traditionally slow, costly, and inefficient development process.
- A recent study by McKinsey, for example, found organizations that empower citizen developers score 33% higher on measures of innovation than those who do not. 33%!”
- “Low-code and no-code (LCNC) platforms can reduce this pressure by providing IT with the standardized set of tools, environments, and skills to fast-track application development.
- The No-Code Census 2020 report estimates that application development is 4.6x faster, 4.6x affordable, and 4.8x easier using these platforms.
- According to Gartner, 65% of application development will be low-code by 2024.
- The market for low-code development platforms is slated for increasing to $21.2 billion by 2022, up from $3.8 billion in 2017 per a Forrester study.”
- “So Primer has developed a no-code platform it calls Automate. It allows a non-expert to take data from something like a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet and, in about 20 minutes, train an A.I. system to perform some key NLP tasks at accuracies that can approach human-level.
- Some competing no-code A.I. platforms cost a fraction of that. Obviously.ai for instance costs just $145 per month. Akkio starts at $500 per month for a version for small-to-medium-sized businesses but cost more for a license suitable for a larger corporation.”
CEO AND FOUNDER
“Company founder and CEO Alex Yaseen sees the tool as a way to bring programming-like automation to anyone who deals with data tasks on a regular basis, particularly in a spreadsheet. “We’re a drag and drop productivity tool, and we like to say we bring the power of programming to everybody,” Yaseen told TechCrunch.”
Image Credits: Melpomenem / Getty Images
“If you don’t have the budget to hire an app development team, what do you do? Fortunately savvy entrepreneurs are looking to no-code platforms, like Appypie and others, to get their mobile first businesses off the ground.
- Lower costs
- Faster time to market
- Reduce opportunity cost
- Minimal training needed
- Easy to manage, update, and iterate”