- “This year alone, millennials will constitute 35% of the global workforce. Within a decade, their aggregate income will surpass $4 trillion.
- By 2030, MZ (Millennials and Gen Z) in the US will witness a five-fold increase in their wealth as they are set to inherit $68 trillion from their Baby Boomer parents
- A major bank in Australia that redesigned a credit card to appeal to millennials specifically discovered that usage volumes grew by 70% and new-accounts by 40%.”
- “47% of artificial intelligence (AI) investments were unchanged since the start of the pandemic and 30% of organizations plan to increase their AI investments, according to a recent Gartner poll.
- 30% of CEOs own AI initiatives in their organizations and regularly redefine resources, reporting structures and systems to ensure success.
- Chatbots are projected to see over a 100% increase in their adoption rates in the next two to five years and are the leading AI use cases in enterprises today.”
“Here’s a look at some of the world’s most powerful, promising applications of machine learning to benefit society.”
“Because of accurate AI algorithms, churn probability predictions improve customer retention. This is crucial as customers frequently stir without obvious warning signs. Therefore, it is challenging to run mainly targeted anti-churn campaigns. On the other side, retention activities can be costly, sometimes much more so than the value a potential customer may bring.”
“The environmental impact of AI will be lowered significantly; estimates today indicate that training a large AI model once represents the equivalent of the lifetime carbon footprint of five automobiles.”