- “One out of three financial services professionals believe AI will increase their company’s annual income by at least 20 percent.
- NVIDIA’s survey found that one out of two C-suite respondents plan to increase spending on AI infrastructure by greater than 10 percent in 2021, compared to 2020.”
- “Nvidia Corp. wants to transform enterprise computing completely by making data centers run 10 times faster at one-10th the cost.
- There is only a handful of megaclouds, but there are lots of data centers. Even though the number of data centers worldwide is consolidating, there are still more than 7 million, according to IDC.”
- “Nvidia Drive Atlan, which will deliver more than 1,000 trillion operations per second, and targets automakers’ 2025 models.
- Nvidia “Grace” CPU is designed to address the computing requirements for the world’s most advanced artificial intelligence applications – including natural language processing, recommender systems, and AI supercomputing
- Nvidia Jarvis will enable a new wave of language-based applications, improving interactions with humans and machines”
- “Nvidia’s GPU Technology Conference (GTC) kicks off Monday with a keynote speech by CEO Jensen Huang, who has led the company to a market value of $322 billion.
- United States: BroadBridge Networks, Clarifai, Datalogue, Drishti, and Whiteboard Coordinator. Live Tuesday, October 6 at 10 a.m. Pacific.
- United States: Algorithmia, Paperspace, Runway, SafelyYou, and Snorkel AI. Live Tuesday, October 6 at 11 a.m. Pacific.
- Europe and the Middle East: AnyVision, Cybertonica, Exasol AG, Instadeep, and Owkin. Live Tuesday, October 6 at 11 p.m. CEST (2 p.m. Pacific).
- India: Innoplexus, Netradyne, Qure AI, and SigTuple. Live Wednesday, October 7 at 7:30 a.m. IST (Tuesday, October 6 at 7 p.m. Pacific).
- South Korea: Lunit, Qraft Technologies, SI Analytics, StradVision, and VUNO. Live Tuesday, October 6 at 12 p.m. KST (Monday, October 5th at 8 p.m. Pacific).
- Japan: ABEJA, ExaWizards, and Ridge-i. Live Wednesday, October 7 at 2 p.m. JST (Tuesday, October 6 at 10 p.m. Pacific).”