- “Credit Kudos lets businesses assess loan applicants by analyzing banking data, such as user transactions, and offers a service for potential borrowers to assess their credit worthiness.
- Apple has been escalating its push in payments in recent years, launching the Apple Card in the U.S. in 2019 and rolling out Apple device installment plans on the credit card later that year.
- It also offers the Apple Cash card for digital peer-to-peer payments and is working on a service for Apple Pay that would let people buy things and pay them off later in installments
- In February, Apple confirmed plans to release its much-anticipated Tap to Pay feature on the iPhone later this year, giving merchants an alternative to Block Inc.’s Square technology.”
- “Started earlier this year, the remote-first Pagos is building a data ‘platform’ and API-driven micro-services that it says can integrate with any payment stack. The end goal is to drive better performance and ‘optimization’ of a business’ existing payments infrastructure.
- In the short term, Pagos is offering services such as ‘immediate’ payment data visualizations, automatic notifications on payment trends or problems and up-to-date bank identification number (BIN) details to manage customers and track costs. Looking ahead, the company is planning to offer network tokenization and account updater services.
- ‘Pagos is led by two of the most accomplished payments product experts in the business, and their relationships, domain expertise and firsthand experience with these pain points is incredibly valuable,’ he said in a written statement.”
“The ecommerce industry has seen tremendous growth in the last decade and it doesn’t look to slow down anytime soon.
2017 alone favored global retail e-commerce sales to the tune of 2.3 trillion dollars which is a trillion dollars extra to what it was in 2014. This figure is likely to grow by over 246% by 2021.
Blockchain, which is one of the most reformative technological inventions of the fourth industrial revolution has already disrupted several major sectors including the finance, health and gaming industries. It is further looking to have a major impact in ecommerce industry.”