- “Syte’s product discovery platform enables brands and retailers to automatically create personalized journeys, introducing each unique shopper to the products they’re most likely to buy in the way they most prefer to shop.
- These bespoke journeys are proven to increase online conversion rates by an average of 177% and average order value by 9.8%.”
Headquarters: Tel Aviv & Geneva
Key Product: Visual Discovery Suite
Camera Search – Create an intuitive path to purchase by empowering shoppers to upload any image or browse through a curated inspiration gallery and find their perfect item.
Articles about Syte:
Clients: Shane Co, Prada, De Beers, Tommy Hilfiger
Awards: Draper Award Shortlist, Gartner Hype Cycle, CB Insights
Ofer Fryman (CEO) – linkedin.com/in/oferfryman
Idan Pinto (COO) – linkedin.com/in/idanpinto
Dr. Helge Voss (CTO) – linkedin.com/in/dr-helge-voss-0a489110
Lihi Pinto Fryman (CRO) – linkedin.com/in/lihipintofryman
Average ROI = 423%
AOV Uplift = 9.8%
CVR Uplift = 177%
Syte Visual Conception and its subsidiaries and products are protected by one or more of the following U.S. patents: https://www.syte.ai/patents/
- “According to July 2019 data from P&S Intelligence, the global market for retail-related AI is expected to be worth nearly $4.34 billion by 2024, posting a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 35.4% between now and then.
- Two-thirds of retailers in France considered the use of AI indispensable for ecommerce, and a further 18.5% said it was very useful, per Octopeek.
- Farfetch…has partnered with visual AI startup Syte on a “See it, Snap it, Shop it” feature. It allows customers to upload a photo or online image; the app will then display the item, or something very similar, on one or more retail sites.”