- “The US Census Bureau pegs Q2 e-commerce sales at $127.3 billion, an estimated 9.6 percent of all US retail sales in the second quarter of this year
- On average, consumers spend $114.19 per online order
- Even early last year, about 25 percent of queries on the Google mobile app and Android devices were by voice.
- By 2020, more than 40 percent of all data analytics projects will relate to an aspect of customer experience (Gartner).
- Shopping cart abandonment is an industry-wide scourge. It’s estimated that upwards of 70 percent of online shopping carts are abandoned before customers complete their purchases.”