- “over $1 trillion of today’s financial services cost structure is exposed to replacement by machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI).” Meaning that in the near future, AI will have a huge impact on how financial services enterprises run and do business.
- Today, the main use case for AI in financial services is in the contact center – shifting calls to self-service or a chatbot to lower costs.
However, there is a lot of potential to use AI for higher-value conversations. This is especially true when combining AI with another hot technology – video.
In fact, the latest edition of our annual video banking report highlights that 82% of financial institutions plan to offer video banking services.
- Chatbot-to-human escalation
- Real-time sentiment analysis
- Simultaneous interpreting