“JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA – Media OutReach – 18 January 2019 – There is so much more in store for the African retail industry. According to research conducted by PWC, many sub-Saharan African countries have emerged among the world’s fastest-growing economies. This kind of development is due, in part, to a great deal of economic and social change, but also because of the rapid advancement in technology and changing consumer trends.
Key topics to be discussed:
• Leveraging data to understand customer segments, manage risks and enhance decision making.
• Mapping your journey from brick-and-mortar to eCommerce.
• Leveraging mobile technology to enhance your in-store experience.
• Making Mobile Payment for Everything a reality.
• Leveraging AI to impact your bottom line and CX.
• Real-World retail digital transformation stories.
• Order Fulfillment: Improving efficiency and speed of delivery.
• Understanding the key drivers within the South African retail sector.
• Understanding the digital customer’s journey.
• Utilizing technology to identify customer pain-points.
• Optimizing inventory management and supply chains with technology.
• Closing the gap between technology and personalization.
• Customer engagement with interactive digital signage and point-of-sale (POS) solutions.
• Delivering a technology platform that empowers the business and delights customers.
• Assessing emerging retail models and technologies that will define 2019 and beyond.
• Adapting to Generation Z — “the digital shopper”.
• The store of the future.”