- “The research is based on an analysis of 1.2 billion visits to fashion ecommerce websites globally over the whole of 2018.
- New research suggests that online fashion shoppers globally now spend more on mobile than desktop: 46% v 44%.
- On average fashion shoppers browse for 164 seconds when they visit a site on mobile – and 239 seconds on desktop.
- And they are less likely to make a purchase on mobile, with the conversion rate averaging 1.32% on smartphone (compared with 2.4% on desktop).
- The average order value (AOV) is also lower on mobile at $103 compared with $120 on desktop.”