“Whether you like AI or not, if you are interested in what AI has in store for the future, then you are at the right place. In this article, we will look at some of the biggest AI trends that will dominate in 2019.
1) AI Enabled Chips Will Go Mainstream
2) AI and IoT Meet At The Edge
3) Say “Hello” To AutoML
- One of the biggest trend that will dominate the AI industry in 2019 would be automated machine learning (AutoML).
4) Welcome to AIOps
- DevOps will be replaced by AIOps and it will enable your IT department staff to conduct precise root cause analysis.
5) Neural Network Integration
- Tech giants such as Microsoft and Facebook are already working on developing an Open Neural Network Exchange (ONNX)
6) Specialized AI Systems Becomes a Reality
7) AI Skills Will Decide Your Fate
- “Most organizations want to embrace AI as part of their digital transformation but do not have the developers, AI experts, and linguists to develop their own or to even train the engines of pre-built solutions to deliver on the promise.”
8) AI Will Get into Wrong Hands
9) AI Powered Digital Transformation
Dr. Tung Bui, Chairman of IT department and professor at University of Hawaii said, ‘Unlike most of the predictions and discussions about how autonomous vehicles and robots will eventually affect the job market — this is true but will take time due to institutional, political, and social reasons — I contend that the biggest trend in AI will be an acceleration in the digital transformation, making existing business systems smarter.'”