“A bounce rate is the crucial Key Performance Indicator (KPI) that can be determined by various e-commerce analytics tools like Google Analytics.
The graph below shows the benchmark bounce rates depending upon different website types including e-commerce and retail websites demonstrate the industry standard. Well, for e-commerce and retail websites, bounce rate between 20% and 45% is acceptable.
To combat high bounce rate, among the many tactics devised by digital marketers, eCommerce personalization stands out as a powerful solution.
1. Personalize Search Results
2. Audience Segmentation – Email Segmentation
3. Provide personalized products through E-commerce product designers
4. Using exit-intent popups on your e-Commerce website
5. Optimize your product pages
6. Provide overall seamless purchase experience
7. Using Geo-location services
8. Creating customer journeys
9. Dynamically changing websites
10. Implementing 1:1 Profiling
11. Deliver Weather-Sensitive Personalization
12. Retarget abandoning users”