- “PagerDuty refers to itself as the central nervous system of a digital enterprise. This means continuously analyzing systems to detect risks but also to find opportunities to improve operations, increase revenues and promote more innovation.
- “We apply machine learning to data collected by our platform to help our customers identify incidents from the billions of digital signals they collect each day. We do this by automatically converting data from virtually any software-enabled system or device into a common format and applying machine-learning algorithms to find patterns and correlations across that data in real time. We provide teams with visibility into similar incidents and human context, based on data related to past actions that we have collected over time, enabling them to accelerate time to resolution.”
- The abandon rate is 53% for mobile website visitors if the site takes longer than three seconds to load.
- A major online retailer can lose up to $500,000 in revenue for every minute of downtime.
- A survey from PricewaterhouseCoopers shows that 32% of customers say they would ditch a brand after one bad experience.”