- “Voice of customer (VoC) platform Usabilla has released a report showing that humans love AI and chatbots.
- Almost three out of four (70 percent) of respondents said that they have used chatbots already, and of those who have not, 60 percent said that they would feel comfortable doing so.
- However, almost one in five (18 percent) of customers say they always prefer to interact with humans when engaging with brands, regardless of the circumstance.
- The survey found 35 percent of customers report the No. 1 reason they would use a chatbot would be to save time.
- 54 percent of respondents said they would always choose a chatbot over a human customer service rep if it saved them 10 minutes.
- Almost nine out of 10 (87 percent) customers report that they are satisfied or very satisfied with their ability to solve problems or answer questions on their own by using a brand’s website.”