- “’Last year, marketers spent $100 billion in paid media to drive traffic to websites, yet 98% of those visitors left without becoming customers,’ Yalif said.
- Yalif, who was previously head of global product and vertical marketing at Twitter and who held leadership roles at Microsoft, Boston Consulting Group, Yahoo,
- Intellimize’s product taps AI to generate bespoke webpages for each unique visitor in real time,
- Yalif claims that in 2017 and 2018, Intellimize helped the average customer test 177 different ideas and 78 million combinations of webpages.
- According to one paying customer — Looker — optimizations made by Intellimize’s platform drove five times return on investment by nudging prospective customers to content, demo requests, and other web forms.”