- “Another fun fact: nearly half of US consumers say they’re more likely to make purchases with companies that personalize experiences, according to Accenture.
- It’s estimated that by 2020, eCommerce businesses who use a smart personalization software will see as much as a 15% increase in their profits, according to Gartner.
- Following a recent 3-month long in-home delivery pilot program launched by smart lock maker August, 90% of clients who participated later said that if the service of in-house deliveries from merchants would continue to be available, they were happy enough with it to want to continue using the service.
- With 42% of B2C customers being influenced to purchase following a good customer service experience, according to Zendesk, it’s no surprise that eCommerce is looking to AI bots to help convert users.
- Gartner predicted that by 2020, over 85% of all customer support communications for online businesses will be done using AI, not customer service representatives.
- ECommerce marketers can use AI and CRM to identify and create uber-accurate personas of your users.