- The global chatbot market is expected to surpass $994 million by 2024, a compound annual growth rate of 27%.
- In 2016, Gartner predicted that chatbots would power 85% of all customer service interactions by 2020.
- A HubSpot survey found that 40% of consumers don’t care if they’re being helped by a person or an AI tool to resolve simple requests such as changing a billing address — as long as they get help quickly and easily.
What are the most common uses for chatbots in 2019?
2. Instant messaging
3. Customer service
Most common types of chatbots in 2019
1. Scripted chatbots
2. AI chatbots
3. Customer service chatbots
4. Voice-enabled and contextual chatbots