Geoff Prentice, Co-Founder
Oriente – https://oriente.com
- “‘We firmly believe that alternative data has the potential to unlock enormous economic value! Only 31% of the adult population globally is covered by credit bureaus.’
- Artificial intelligence facilitates financial institutions in scoring the creditworthiness of potential borrowers using alternative data sets.
- According to the World Bank, 1.7 billion people remained unbanked in 2017.
- a typical pawn broker could charge a 24% annualized interest rate, with outlying cases in excess of 30% annual interest.
- ‘Our rates for our pioneering O2O (online to offline) consumer financing or digital credit solution range from 0-4%,’ explained Prentice.”
Stories in the News