Photograph by onurdongel
- “Eight in 10 consumers in PwC’s 2019 Global Consumer Insights Survey said they conducted at least one financial activity through a digital channel in the past year.
- According to PwC estimates, roughly two-thirds of the inquiries handled by call centers concern basic customer assistance issues,
- For instance, PwC thinks voice could reduce frontline personnel by 10 to 15 percent. It could also diminish risk for the bank, cutting human error by as much as 15 to 30 percent.”
Disrupting the disruptors: How AI and voice recognition can transform the customer experience
- “Artificial Intelligence and natural language Machine Learning (ML) are on the verge of transforming the fabric of voice-driven customer experience through pioneering speech recognition technology.
- Leading voice technologies, in essence, will enable businesses to automatically identify, understand and service their clients. It will help them improve the customer experience and reduce costs. FinTech companies have helped shape the future of banking, now they must embrace the future of customer communication.”