- “Domino’s has introduced a new feature it says will help bridge this gap, leveraging artificial intelligence as a form of quality control before its pizzas are sent on their way.
- ‘It does this by capturing an image of the pizza and using artificial intelligence to compare this data with a large dataset of correct pizzas, making a quick assessment.'”
Domino’s Just Delegated Phone Orders to Its Resident Chatbot
- Domino’s just officially unveiled a method that could leverage the accuracy you get with technology without forcing people to go full digital if they don’t want to.
- Its (his?) name is DOM, and while this chatbot-like being has been accepting orders online since 2014, this is the first time the AI-powered voice-recognition system will also be taking telephone calls.
- Meanwhile, Domino’s CEO and President, J. Patrick Doyle, noted (in the same press release) that the company’s goal is to “one day be 100% digital.”
- Currently, 65 percent of its U.S. sales are digital, and Domino’s is continually testing new concepts and ideas