- “AI Will Move Beyond Deep Learning
- Intelligence Will Be Pushed Out To The Edge
- Algorithms Will Learn To Reason Causally
- Explainability Will Become A Hard Requirement
- AI Will Progress From Perception To Action
- Products that aren’t explainable—with the exception of those that solve trivial, inconsequential problems—will not go very far.
- Another trend that is going to make itself known in the very near future is that of applications moving beyond making mere recommendations to actually automating actions as well.”
Credit: Getty Images