- “Global AI in retail market is set to witness momentous growth over the forthcoming years.
- In 2016, AI technology recorded an overall investment of $30 billion, with a predominant majority, approximately 90%, going into research & development activities
- AI in retail market size from the machine learning technology segment is anticipated to register a CAGR of 42% over 2018-2024.
- The Natural Language Processing segment accounts for more than 40% of AI in retail market share.
- North America accounted for more than 35% of the overall artificial intelligence (AI) in retail market in 2017.”