- “The company announced on Monday the formation of a new division called Uber Money to house its efforts, which include a digital wallet and upgraded debit and credit cards.
- Another popular feature, no-cost $100 overdrafts, helps cash-strapped drivers pay for gas to kick off a working day.
- Apple recently launched a credit card with Goldman Sachs,
- Amazon has been offering small business loans to its merchants for years.
- Facebook unveiled an ambitious plan this year to help remake global finance with its libra cryptocurrency”