- “Wells Fargo The fourth-largest U.S. bank has been a digital banking powerhouse for years on both the retail and business banking sides. It has 30 million digitally active customers — about 43% of its total customer base.
- The bank’s Innovation Group, a key element of that success, has been led since May 2018 by Lisa Frazier, EVP and Head of Innovation
Frazier views bank innovation broadly as three things:
- • Applying new and emerging technologies to solve customer problems.
- • Creating new business models.
- • Making sure the company has innovation DNA in its culture.”
EVP and Head of Innovation