- “Of all the award categories in the Banking Innovation Awards run jointly by Accenture and Efma, the prize for “Best Use of Analytics and Artificial Intelligence” is one of the most coveted.
- The winner was CaixaBank of Spain with its chatbot Neo – a personal customer service assistant developed using AI, and now providing support 24×7 across various business processes in Spanish, Catalan and English.
- Neo’s cognitive system accepts more than 60,000 inputs
- Between its launch in February 2018 and the awards in October 2019, more than 2.5 million customers had conducted 23 million conversations with Neo,
- 85% of queries settled without further engagement and a 20% reduction in calls to the contact centre.”