- “Listrak has reported a 40 percent jump for eCommerce since the state of emergency was declared on March 12.
- The increase started in February, with online orders up 108 percent year over year, according to Quantum Metric.
- However, average order value (AOV) decreased 31 percent, suggesting that shoppers are buying on impulse.
- Sellers of nonessential goods have seen their sales drop by 40 percent to 60 percent on Amazon. And 42 percent of retailers cite concerns about consumer confidence
- eCommerce sites doubled ad spend in less than a month, from $4.8 million for the week of Feb. 17 to $9.6 million for the week of March 9”