- “The top 13% of enterprises are AI-at-scale leaders, outpacing their peers at moving multiple AI pilots into production.
- Life Sciences leads all AI-at-scale enterprises with the highest levels of AI adoption across multiple business teams.
- 78% of the AI-at-scale leaders continue to make progress on their A.I. initiatives at the same pace as before the Covid-19 pandemic.
- 97% of the AI-at-scale leaders have seen quantifiable benefits from their deployments, compared to 64% of the struggling organizations.
- 79% of AI-at-scale leaders have seen more than a 25% increase in sales of traditional products and services this year.”