– “8 percent of people plan to attend a virtual party while twice as many people plan to watch alone this year compared to past years.
– 21 percent of people plan to wear loungewear/pajamas, the same percentage as fans who will still wear fan gear. 6 percent of people plan to wear underwear/nothing at all.
– People expect to spend less on the Super Bowl this year with those spending between $100 and $500 falling 7 percent from last year.
– While the Super Bowl won’t have the same fanfare, COVID-19 hasn’t tamped down excitement with people just as excited for this year’s game as previous years.
– The Super Bowl ranks as Americans’ third most popular holiday. The December holidays and Thanksgiving are the two most popular holidays for Americans.”