- “Today 85% of deposit transactions are being made through the Bank of America app, ATMs and other automated channels – driven by nearly 48 million checks deposited digitally during the second quarter alone.
- As of the beginning of last month, more than 70% of Bank of America clients are actively using digital channels for more of their needs
- All generations are engaging with Life Plan, particularly Millennials (43%), to set and track financial goals.
- More than 21 million clients have used Erica to complete more than 430 million interactions.
- Bank of America clients used digital channels to schedule a record 871,000 appointments with financial specialists during the second quarter.
- Over 14 million Bank of America clients, including small businesses, use Zelle®.
- Digital now makes up 25% of small business sales, up from 19% last year.”