- “With over 6 billion smartphone subscriptions worldwide, according to Statista — a number which is set to keep increasing
- A headless CMS separates the front-end presentation layer from the backend storage layer. That back-end layer manages content and digital experiences, while the front-end layer delivers content to various devices through APIs.
- Headless CMS platforms have been growing in popularity and seeing increased adoption in companies of all levels, from SMEs to large global enterprises. According to data from Research and Markets, the market size is expected to grow from $328.5 million in 2019 to $1.6 billion by 2027.
- Benefits: Flexibility, Speed, Integrations
- Vendors: Adobe, Contentful, Contentstack, Optimizely, Sitecore”