– “80% of financial institutions are “highly aware” of the benefits of AI and machine learning.
– 75% of banks with more than $100 billion in assets are currently implementing AI.
– 46% of FIs with less than $100 billion in assets are currently implementing AI.
– By 2023, FIs are projected to save $447 billion by using AI, the majority of that being derived from customer-facing apps like chatbots, and back-office uses like anti-fraud and risk applications.
81% of IT executives in banking agree that ‘unlocking value from AI will distinguish winners from losers.’
– 85% have a clear strategy for adopting AI in the development of new products and services
– 78% say that using AI will help them achieve their business goals and priorities, with 46% of those saying ‘to a great extent.’”