- “Google has highlighted 75 use cases for Artificial Intelligence in retail, ranging from personalized promotional offers to consumer trends analysis and digital shelf space management.
- According to a study by Accenture, AI can improve productivity by more than 40%.
- AI is expected to grow from less than $5 billion to more than $31 billion in the global retail market by 2028.
- With numerous benefits for productivity and efficiency within retail, here are four primary pros for Brick-and-Mortar physical stores:
- Attracting more Customers
- Offering Engaging Experiences
- Employing Practical Promotion and Merchandising
- Improving Operational Efficiency
AI can help You Address 3 Significant Retail Trends in 2022
- Virtual Assistance to Hybrid Consumers
- Tackling Supply Chain Difficulties
- Easier Returns and Smooth Pickup Experience”