- “Artificial intelligence (AI) has come a long way in the past few years. But for AI to truly fulfill its promise, it needs to do one more thing. It needs to be easy to use.
- AI is at the stage where it’s ready to be in the hands of everyday people. It’s in the same place that computers were more than 40 years ago, when Apple envisioned an easy-to-use, low-cost personal computer for the average consumer, then made that vision a reality.
- Here are three ways we can create an Apple-like experience for AI and bridge the gap to a future in which AI helps businesses do more than they ever imagined.
- Leverage existing artificial intelligence work
- Keep improving the AI every day
- Take advantage of the latest AI models”