- “Cyber Monday pulled in $11.3 billion in sales online according to figures from Adobe Analytics, which tracks seasonal e-commerce activity. This is 5.8% more than consumers spent on the same day last year
- Thanksgiving saw $5.29 billion in sales and Black Friday had $9.12 billion in sales — both also up on earlier forecasts. The weekend between had $9.55 billion in sales.
- At the peak, people were spending $12.8 million per minute on Monday
- In other trends, buy-now-pay-later transactions (BNPL) continued to be a force in how purchases are being made…Overall Cyber Week BNPL orders were up 85% over last week, with revenues up 88%.
- Mobile also continues to account for a big proportion of buying, although Cyber Monday’s 43% of all online sales when people are back at their desks was definitely down from the 55% of purchases on Thanksgiving.”
Read full article at TechCrunch.com