I found an article on 9to5mac.com from a writer that was able to actually demo the Vision Pro device. It’s a great read…link below…here are a few snippets.
- “Throughout my entire experience with Vision Pro, Apple repeatedly emphasized the various ways the headset keeps you connected to the world around you. For instance, I could look to my left and right to see the two other people in the demo room with me.
- During my hands-on time with Vision Pro, I took a FaceTime call from someone else in the building who was also wearing Vision Pro. This person was reflected in my Vision Pro view using a Persona, which Apple describes as a digital representation of the person created using machine learning techniques.”
Here’s another article. As expected, Apple is keenly focused on,”Apple Vision Pro seamlessly blends digital content with your physical space.” See Tim Cook’s comments in an interview with Robin Roberts below.
- “Roberts also asked about users becoming isolated from the real world, and Cook said that had been a concern during the development of the Vision Pro.
- ‘It’s a major point that was a design point of ours from the start,’ he said. ‘This is not about isolation, this is about connection.’”
- ‘This is about having people there that feel like they’re there with you,’ continued Cook.”