- “Artificial intelligence (AI) is not only a tool to help improve the user experience and increase customer satisfaction, it can also facilitate payment management and detect potential fraud.
- The data also reveals that during the first three months of the pandemic, 4 percent of these consumers were new to online shopping in general and 8.3 percent used online shopping for the first time to buy food products.”
“This comes as Facebook works towards a full launch of Facebook and Instagram Shops, which will make it easier for retailers to sell products direct on two of the most used social apps in the world. Facebook is still ironing out the details, but Facebook Shops could be a transformative move for the platform, and for digital commerce more broadly.”
- “A recent study by marketing advisory firm Econsultancy1 found that 65% of marketers spend more of their time creating content than any other activity supporting digital campaigns.
- To offer time-savings, Sitecore Content Hub 3.4 adds Content AI to analyze image similarity so brands have instantaneous access to alternative images in the Digital asset Management
- Consumption of video content has grown and continues to grow exponentially, with 85% of U.S. internet users saying they watch online video content,”
- “PYMNTS CEO Karen Webster recently spoke with Jeremy Jonker, senior vice president, head of consumer in-store and digital commerce at PayPal, about the platform’s embrace of QR codes, particularly its pilot in 28 markets worldwide announced in mid-May.
- PayPal just announced an agreement to make CVS the first retailer to integrate QR codes in 8,200 stores across the U.S. This offers a touch-free way to pay at a business that provides essential goods during the pandemic.”
- “Through the power of machine learning, the first step in the process of utilizing your product catalog is to vectorize the item images. This is the process of converting image files into a format that is usable by machine learning algorithms.
- The next step is to perform multi-label classification and build a taxonomy around your offering. By utilizing a multi-label classification as well as a robust taxonomy, the algorithms will help you identify the product traits most applicable to the media content.
- The final stage as video content is produced is to run the videos through one or more convolutional neural networks utilizing the product vectorized images previously created.”