- “‘As we moved from Barclays to Absa and introduced the bot across multiple markets, COVID was introduced into the equation, and we’ve been able to support the call centers and alleviate a lot of the congestion,’ he said.”
“At CES 2021, there are three big trends that tech pros and CIOs should pay attention to:
- Health, wellness, and workplace safety
- Tech that bridges our personal and work lives.
- “Customers Want Quick Contactless Payment Methods
- Legacy Systems Costs Banks Huge Chunks of Money
- Offering Omnichannel Banking Services
- Conversational AI is a Key to Increase Revenue
- Conversational AI Adoption is a Survival Imperative for the Banks
- Banks can Avail Enterprise-Grade Security
- Conversational AI Helps Banks Adapt Quickly”
- “Microsoft has applied for a patent for the app, which could operate through smart devices like Amazon Alexa or Google Nest.
- It uses recordings of them to copy their style, diction, tone, voice and intent to make what they say appear to be genuine.
- Details from their social media accounts and letters could be mixed in to add to the effect.”
“Orange Bank has purchased the neobank Anytime, which focuses on small companies, independent professionals and associations, through a deal whose terms were not made known, according to a Wednesday (Jan. 6) announcement.”