- “The chatbot industry is expected to grow to over $9 billion annually by 2024.
- Voice searching is expected to grow a whopping 1,900 percent by 2022, and for good reason: Voice searching is akin to having a digital personal assistant, which makes the consumer feel more taken care of and understood.
- the e-commerce drone industry is projected to grow to more than $7 billion through 2022 because no one wants to wait for their package”
“Thirty-six percent of Americans note they are hitting the digital links to give gifts and cheer this year, despite 60% feeling that cyber scams become more prevalent during the holiday season.”
- “Cyber Monday and Black Friday typically kick off the holiday shopping season, but this November and December sales are forecasted to surge 33% year-over-year to a record $189 billion.”
- “Retailers must employ a strategy that is differentiated, supported by an agile technology platform that allows them to easily experiment, fail cheap, and measure results accurately.
- eMarketer reports that U.S. click-and-collect e-commerce sales are expected to grow to $58.52 billion, up 60.4% from its initial forecast.
- Indeed, the ROI on retail AI is expected to reach $340 billion by 2022 — from personalized marketing efforts, dynamic pricing and improved loyalty programs that maximize customer value.”
“According to an analysis of CPG sales by Boston Consulting Group (BCG), ‘online food and beverage sales have spiked to as high as 15% of total retail sales’ during the pandemic, up from 3% of retail sales prior to the pandemic.
According to a recent study by Nielsen, ‘31% of those [cash] constrained global consumers told us they were new to online shopping in CPG, and a whopping third of them were [now] shopping [online] multiple times a week.’”