- “The fast-food restaurant is enabling digital menus capable of real-time customization thanks to a partnership with Certona
- ‘As a forward-looking company, we’re using the latest machine learning and AI technology to better deliver on those individual preferences.’”
- “Artificial intelligence was identified by a number of restaurant tech providers as a top trend for 2020 and, so far, those predictions seem pretty spot on.
- Taco Bell is making its case for AI, announcing a broader partnership with Certona
- Through the technology, machine learning derives the most relevant menu items for app users and also pushes promotions and content based on an individual customer’s behavior.
- Last week, Starbucks President and CEO Kevin Johnson told the National Retail Federation Show crowd about the company’s Deep Brew (AI) technology, calling it a “key part” of Starbucks’ future.”
Image credit: Getty