“Artificial Intelligence (AI) has revolutionized marketing by allowing businesses to leverage data to steer the customer’s next move. Yet many marketing directors don’t understand how to use the full potential of AI to maximize profits, says Mountain Top Data.
- 9 of 10 companies use AI to improve their marketing outcomes.
- three-quarters of businesses improve revenue with AI-driven marketing
- “when asked to choose which trending technology they felt most unprepared for, AI was the answer of 34% of global marketing executives.”
- Utilizing AI to its full potential for email marketing is especially important since email still reigns king as the number one source for online sales.
- It is estimated that 87% of online marketers use email—more than any other form of lead generation.
- Email marketing also offers the highest ROI with roughly $38 made for every $1 spent.”